Burned Wood Kitchen Table with Steel Base
$2,150.00 – $2,745.00
Take your dining experience to the next level with a new kitchen table. Our tables feature a handcrafted wood top that is a true 1-3/4″ thick for a solid look and feel. Our proprietary burned wood treatment brings the wood grain to life for an exceptionally unique and high-end look. We seal the top with an industrial-grade floor sealer to create an unbelievably hard and durable finish.
The welded steel base options incorporate our iconic industrial theme and are available in the box or X-frame styles. Select the black powder coat finish for a more refined and elegant look or clear coat if you prefer the rustic elegance of bare steel and exposed welds. There are no wrong choices as each option is exquisite in its own way!
The table is 42″ wide and has an 1/8″ radius around the top edge to create a “soft” feel. Contact us if you are interested in different edge treatments.
- True 1-3/4″ thick pine top
- Knots filled to create a smooth surface without cracks to collect food and dirt
- Ultra-durable industrial-grade top sealer
- Recessed leveling foot pads that allow you to adjust the level perfectly for your floor and account for carpet pads with zero visibility
- Free shipping to most areas of the U.S.
72, 84, 96
Black Powder Coat, Natural Clear Coat
Product has been added to your cart
There are no reviews yet.