This gorgeous Brazilian Teak (Cumaru) table is sure to catch attention in any setting. The beautiful color tone of this wood is completely natural – no stain or color is added. It has a Penofin oil finish which helps protect it from UV rays in outdoor settings. The wood is rated to withstand weather for 80+ years so when we say “built to last” we mean it! Each steel frame base is carefully hand-welded and ground smooth to create the stunning single piece look.
- Solid wood top that is 1-3/4″ thick for an unbelievably strong and impressive look
- Exterior oil finish that is extremely low maintenance and simple to care for
- Note desired edge treatment in comments when ordering: square, rounded, chamfered
- Welded and powder coated steel base
- Simple installation of legs on tabletop when shipped
- Local delivery available
Integrity Fabricators is a small, family-owned business that primarily builds custom industrial equipment. We take great pride in our workmanship and attention to detail, things that often go unappreciated in our industry. So we finally decided to branch out and also apply our ingenuity and expertise to home products so that real people could have a chance to appreciate and enjoy what it looks like when industrial-grade meets everyday life! All our products are proudly made in Michigan and ship from our Allendale facility.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with comments or questions. We love talking to customers and want to know what we can do to help you! Call us at 616-345-IFAB (4322).